Bilingual High School
Bachillerato Internacional Jefferson. 2005 – 2008.
Pre-College Study with focus on Physics and Mathematics. Graduated with Academic Honours.
Bachelor of Digital Art and Animation
Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM). 2008 – 2013
Focus on Technology and Computer Graphics. Graduated with Academic Honours.
Master of Digital Media
Univeristy of British Columbia - The Centre for Digital Media. 2014 – 2016
Professional graduate program, inspired by cutting-edge research and industry innovation.
Technology Project Coordinator
Bardel Entertainment Inc
2016 - current
I have worked across the Systems Engineering, the Desktop Support, and the Technical Art and Software teams on developing internal technology projects for multiple cartoon television productions in a large company (600+ employees).
- Reduced the technology services downtime by 60% and helped increase production’s work performance by 25% by managing a studio network overhaul project.
- Managed a Render and Data Support team - conducting their performance reviews, advising them for career development, and coordinating their work shifts.
- Worked on initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing the Technical Operations and Software projects of the central Technology department for the 600+ employees studio.
- Communicated projects’ status to all production stakeholders - Managed change control requests from the IT department for services downtime agreements and user acceptance testings.
- Worked on department administration duties including purchase requests and budgeting assistance.
Master's Degree Industry Digital Project Management
The Centre for Digital Media
2014 - 2015
During my time in this business-oriented post-graduate program, I worked with multi-disciplinary teams to plan and manage digital solutions for the industry.
- Applied iterative Agile Project Management to create digital artifacts for industry clients.
- Conducted technical research and documentation to report the project’s and product’s life-cycle.
- Pitched a startup idea for an internal incubator. Managed our resources with a team to present a final digital product as a vertical slice to an industry experts panel.